Yes, it is that time of year. The time many of us in the Midwest and Northern climates dread. The time when we've had enough gray skies and cold temperatures and are yearning for Spring. Some of us wouldn't mind skipping Spring and heading right into Summer. So, let's focus on what we can control and let go of what we can't.
- Do you have the power to change the weather? Nope!
- Do you have the power to choose how you take care of yourself? Yep!
- Don't skip the produce isle when you grocery shop. You need those fresh nutrients now more than ever.
- Start the morning with one fresh fruit (or, at least, juice)...and then, reward yourself with that cup of coffee. Don't start your day with coffee first.
- Keep some dumbbells near wherever you spend the most time. These work great in warding off those tension back and neck pains.
- Limit your T.V. news time...it's depressing.
- Take a book or magazine with you in a tub full of bubbles.